April 20, 2009

A new start for me....

It has been a while since my last post. My apologize to all the fans.... oops do I even have followers? Yes, I do. The madagascar gang..... Suddently I went to their blog... nothing new. Everybody should be busy with their own stuff... I guess.... Viva Madagascar!


Anyway, today I feel like posting something to share over here. I left my previous company to start my own journey. People keeps telling me that... are you crazy? Now is the economy down time, and you choose to leave a steady job with plenty of travelling opportunity? Well, I know it a hard decision for me and we are dealing with a lot of decisions everyday. I made such move because I feel like doing something for my own and my family. Althought, I miss my fellow colleagues, especially my Magadascar gang, but i know that they understand me and support me for my decision. My wife too... she is also another encouragement that I receive constantly.


I have plenty of things going throught my mind. I know the execution will be hard so I need to do it one at a time. I learn this from my ex-boss "Do it once and do it right!", I think this is the key to success. I am looking forward to see a brighter sky ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment